Suit of Swords Common Names
Swords, Knives, Daggers, Suit of Spades
Swords Symbolic Meanings
Anything resembling or part of the metaphysical plane. The metaphysical plane is like another realm where our soul is kept. It mirrors the physical plane almost exactly, but functions entirely in a different way. This plane is our subconscious, in fact, it is the entire subconscious of the earth itself. If you are able to directly access this plane, you will discover mysteries of the world.
- Animosity: Struggle, hostility; your opponent, obstacles; what makes things difficult; trials and tribulations.
- Logic. Wisdom: The analytical side of your mind; true brain-power; math and science; factual data; memory. the insightful part of your mind; knowing what’s best; reading and writing; knowledge from past experiences; what’s best versus what’s right; the “wise” elder of the village.
- Communication: The ability to transfer your own thoughts from your mind to the mind of another individual. Communication means being coherent, adapting to another person’s intelligence level so they can understand, and doing all of this without losing the actual intent of your original thought. Verbal and non-verbal skills.
Sword Associative Meanings
- Element: Air.
- Season/Timing: Spring. Instantaneous, abrupt.
- Direction: East. Swift, flowing, turbulent.
- Crystals/Gems: Agate, Aventurine, Feathers, Mica Mottled Jasper.
Characteristics of the Element Air
- voluminous, expansive
- thought, logic
- wisdom, communication
- insight, solutions; Knowledge allows us to solve issues we are faced with. Where our brawn will only make matters worse, our problem solving can get us out of the situation. The wind and air around us is invisible to the eye, just as the unexpected throw-backs of life strike us, as if with a simmering sword.